- We strive to provide complete care for our practice members. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Synergy is a unique chiropractic family wellness center
Dr. Stacy is certified in the Webster Technique. This is a specific chiropractic analysis and adjustment with the goal to reduce the effects of sacral subluxation/SI joint dysfunction. In doing so neuro-biomechanical function in the pelvis is improved. This can allow a safer passage for the baby. She works with women who want to get pregnant, through their pregnancy, and post partum. Women seek her out because of her skill, knowledge, and compassion for women's health.
Dr. Ryan is certified in the QSM3 chiropractic technique. This is a gentle, specific and unique approach to aligning your spine through a gentle adjustment in the upper neck area. This approach is great for people who are looking for a gentle and effective approach to healing.
Signs & Symptoms Checklist
- Head tilted to one side
- Shoulder higher than the other
- Ear or Jaw Problems
- Headaches and/or Migraines
- Tremors or Twitches
- Popping sounds when you move your head or neck
- Head Trauma (sports injuries, car accidents or falls)
If you answered YES to one or more of these...Call 360.423.3482 and schedule a consultation and exam with one of our doctors today.